At Energy 350, we believe in doing things differently.
We value people for who they are and for their differences. Individual backgrounds, perspectives and varied experiences contribute to a diverse and inclusive work place which fosters a higher level of creativity and productivity. By embracing diversity, we believe that we will be able to leverage the many experiences and ideas that each person brings to Energy 350 and become a much stronger organization.
Energy 350 is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Energy 350 provides a casual yet hard working environment of high caliber staff that encourages creativity, collaboration and individuality. We believe in the cause and are seeking high performing, mission driven people to share in the challenge ahead of us.
We are looking for an outgoing and technically skilled candidate with commercial HVAC experience to join our team! The ideal candidate will use their understanding of the commercial HVAC industry and systems to build and maintain relationships with mechanical contractors throughout the Northwest. Your goal will be to increase the adoption of energy efficient technologies and participation in utility incentive programs.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Outreach and regional travel to connect with mechanical contractors and trade associations throughout OR, WA, ID, & Western MT
- Promoting utility commercial HVAC incentive programs
- Working with contractors to scope commercial HVAC related energy efficiency projects
- Writing reports
- Assessing and helping to characterize the commercial HVAC market in the Northwest
- Working in a dynamic, challenging, and collaborative environment
We are looking for a person with a wide range of skills including the ability to build and maintain lasting industry relationships and have a deep technical understanding of commercial HVAC systems. Ideal candidates will have some of the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of commercial HVAC systems and building loads
- A high energy, self-starter with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial HVAC related energy efficiency measures
- General understanding of heat transfer
- Interest in regional travel
- Understanding of the commercial HVAC market
- 5+ years in the commercial HVAC industry
We provide competitive salary, benefits, excellent room for growth, and an amazing work environment surrounded by excellent people. To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.