The future is bright at Energy 350! We are an energy efficiency consulting firm located in Portland, OR. Energy 350 is a leader in energy efficiency programs, policy, research, evaluation, and engineering. We look for fast learners who are highly motivated and mission driven to join us in our casual yet hard working environment where we value people for who they are and for their differences. At Energy 350, we care about our employees and contractors and prioritize a balanced work lifestyle.
We are always on the lookout for potential contractors that would be a good fit for our clients within the following disciplines related to our work:
- Energy Efficiency Programs (i.e. engineering analysis of commercial and industrial systems, electrical and mechanical installation of data loggers, plumbing assistance in identifying and fixing compressed air and steam leaks, etc.)
- Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
- Energy Efficiency Research (i.e. field test design and implementation, market research, emerging technology evaluation, etc.)
- Retrocommissioning of mechanical and electrical systems
- Measurement & Verification of energy projects
If we have a project in mind that fits your experience and availability, we will be in touch to provide more specifics about the opportunity so that we can mutually assess if it is a match.
We are grateful that you are interested in the prospect of partnering with Energy 350! If you have questions about this process, please reach out to [email protected].
Energy 350 provides equitable compensation to both employees and contractors. If we have a project that needs contractor support, we will share information about the pay band for the corresponding opportunity at the same time as sharing details about the job scope itself.
To apply, please send a statement of qualifications, resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include the answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- Which department are you interested in being a contractor for?
a. Energy Efficiency Programs
b. Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
c. Energy Efficiency Research
e. Measurement & Verification
2. We want to prioritize the opportunity to partner with minority-owned, women-owned, and service-disabled veteran-owned businesses. Please share anything that would help us better understand your experience (i.e. M/WBE certification, SDV certification, OAME member, other). If none of the above applies, please indicate N/A.
3. What is your availability? (i.e. hours/week, number of weeks/months available, etc.)