Energy 350’s combination of technical, programmatic and energy policy expertise allows us to effectively conduct research and evaluation projects.
Our technical expertise allows us to dive deep, while our program and policy expertise allows us to make informed recommendations with the big picture in mind.
Our policy, planning, research and evaluation experience includes:
- Energy program planning and design
- Energy policy
- Measurement & Verification (M&V)
- End use load research
- Emerging technology evaluation
- Lab and field test design and implementation
- Market research and characterization
- Portfolio and measure-level resource assessment analysis
- Deemed measure development
- Custom calculators
- Program impact evaluation
- Codes and standards analysis and development